Question About Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, thats it, the character u get depends from your care (even if some peolpe dont say so *g*)

"tamagotchi connexion is an interactive virtual pet that will evolve differentley depending on how well you take care of it"

mametchi is the 2nd best chara (mimitchi best), so u have to take care pretty good

How do I get Mametchi? Is there a guide to get certain characters?
To get a mametchi you have to take very good care of your tama.

I have got a mametchi before they are sooooooo cute!!!

Cubistic

mametchi is the 2nd best chara (mimitchi best), so u have to take care pretty good
Mametchi and Mimitchi are the best characters. Mametchi is the bst on odd generations and mimitchi is the best in even generations

oops, ur right^^

seems 2 me thats its quite easier to get the "sincere" in even gens, did u experience, too ?

well here's a small tip: NEVER let it drop more than one heart in happiness or hunger.if it drops more than one heart ONCE,you still have a slim chance to get it. ;)

maybe IF u still have this slim chanc could depend on what teen-chara u have ?

oops, ur right^^
seems 2 me thats its quite easier to get the "sincere" in even gens, did u experience, too ?
oops, ur right^^
Not really. I am the other way round :p . I get more sincere characters in even gens. :mimitchi: :) :D

;) :p :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

thats right what i said

i, too, get the sinceres easier in evens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back