Question about Masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
I wonder why masktchi´s don´t show them slevs in the mirror but does it when they were make-up :rolleyes:

Is it true that if you have a masktchi it can turn into a secret character :D :D

I dunno. I've never tried to put make-up on mine. I'll try it... Woah, I put make-up on mine, she only showed the top of her head, went back down, and it went *deh duh* like it does when you mess up on a game.

I wonder why masktchi´s don´t show them slevs in the mirror but does it when they were make-up :rolleyes: Is it true that if you have a masktchi it can turn into a secret character :) B)
Masktchi can turn into a secret character on the P1 tamagotchis (Tamagotchis from 1996-1997), but not on the connections.

C~M

Maskatchi's are very shy tama's. I have one on my V3 and it hates looking at itself in the mirror. They are just shy, don't worry. ;) :eek: :eek:

So I wasted a make-up?
No, they do look in the mirror when they put on make-up :)

i guess they don´t feel shy having make-up on :)

u have to try a few times tamas are often shy looking in the mirror wearing make up the 1st time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back