Question about Matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sick_nick

Reaction score
Hey everyone..... I got a question...

I was wondering if in the american tamagotchi the mathmaker only comes at a certain time.... and I was wondering when will I know when it comes.... Do I go to friends list to find the matchmaker or will it just appear on my screen....

Thanks for the help, this message board has the nicest members :mellow:

The matchmaker visits around the same time on American Connections as it does on Other ConneXions... and it just appears on your screen - you don't have to go looking for her!

Your tama has to have been an adult for at least 72hrs (unpaused) and not found a partner by connecting.

The matchmaker starts to visit at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm (based on the time set on your Tamas clock) - usually for about 3 days, so you usually manage to see her before your tama character turns into an old timer!

Hope this helps

Best, etc.

TamaMum

You say before it found a partner..... But I've connected mine with my girlfriends a couple of times, thouhg it's nowhere near getting ready to mate.... it only has 2 smiley faces.... would that screw it up any?

When your tama is 6-9 the matchmaker will just appear on your screen. What I did was set my clock to 6:59 P.M. and waited 1 minute. Then the matchmaker came. Hope this helped. Uilleam

If u want the luv to come faster with u friend why dont u use the luv potion even if u have got it band already used it u can still get but u need to pay :mametchi: It costs about 3000 mabey a bit more! :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r:

PS hOPE I HELEPED

PSS if u need any more help pm plzzz!

Here's a good one! My brother & i both have a V2 & a V3, his V2 is 11 years old & he said the matchmaker never came!! It does on mine tho. Does anyone kno why the matchmaker never showed up 4 my brother?

When your tama is 6-9 the matchmaker will just appear on your screen. What I did was set my clock to 6:59 P.M. and waited 1 minute. Then the matchmaker came. Hope this helped. Uilleam
that 6-9 thing isn't true because a boy on here's tama mated at two(it was an adult by then)and mine at 3 (not with each other) and the matchmaker still came.

Hmmm, thats a bit odd that the matchmaker hasn't come for ur bro yet, r u sure it hasn't came while u werent paying attention or is ur brother's an elder alrdy? if ur bro puts it on pause a lot that will also throw off matchmaker times. :(

My brother said it was eleven last weekend. He probably did miss the matchmaker, I didnt kno you could!! I thought it would stay till u noticed it, lol. I dont kno how often he pauses it, or if he knows how, but he probably pauses it while hes at skool. Thanks!!!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back