Question about Ta-Ma-To-Mo Letters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
I am curious about the "MO" bubble...

As a fact, I know that the "MO" is obtained by keeping your character as an adult for 72 hours. However, would you still be able to earn the "MO" if your Tamagotchi gets married? Or do you have to earn it before your Tamagotchi gets married? I am asking this because my little Lovelin is eligible of getting married, and I definitely want to earn the Lovelin friendship stamp before she leaves! If anyone here can answer this question, please respond as soon as possible. I am just DYING for this question to be answered!

~Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

You will need to wait until you get the "mo" if you don't you will not get a chance to get it again until you raise a Lovelin again. Best just to hold out and then marry her as soon as you get the "mo" bubble. This is what I do and I have 8 character stamps. I am trying for Kuchipatchi but keep getting Kuromametchi =(

@Mochi_Dreams

You are right

This is not your topic but perhaps your getting Kilalatchi? You can only get Kuchipatchi from Monpatchi :D

Sorry if this is off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just to clarify things... I CANNOT marry her until I earn the "MO" bubble if I wish to earn the Lovelin friendship stamp? I knew it all along! I had this feeling that I would need to wait before she marries, and it seems like it is true. Guess Lovelin's going to hang around for a little while longer then! Oh well, at least she's an enjoyable character to have around. :) Thank you for responding so quickly, I really appreciate your help!

~Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back