Question about tama items? Come here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
If you have a question about a certain item on your tamagotchi, ask about it here and hopefully someone will answer your question.

I have a question about the weights. If my tama uses them 3 or 4 times before playing the bump gave, will that make him stronger and will he win more often?

First of all:

You probably shouldn't have posted a "Come Here if You have Questions" post, because you are not suppose to do that kind in this area.( actually, I don't think you are suppose to do that at all?)

Question's answer:

Not that I know of, but the heavier (fatter) your tamagotchi is, the better it will do in Bump.

P.s.(I hope I helped)

P.s. again( hope you didn't take my 1st part of the reply the wrong way.)

Here is an example of a "Come Here For Answers" post that was closed

Last edited by a moderator:
That was closed because it was duplicated many times, mine is not a duplicate.

My topic is to help (or be helped) about tamagotchi items.

By the way thank you for replying to my question.

I had a question about soda on V2, and here is the answer to my question.

A soda is actually an item that makes your tamagotchi lose 30 pounds. Or if it doesn't have on any extra pounds, it will bring it down to the minimum weight.

hey, i have a question.

for the V3 version, (im supposed to get it on friday because it restocks that day in KBtoys) can u wear the clothes like rare shoes, wings, and sunglasses? and can u actually listen to the music and play with the toys?

BTW i already wrote most of the passwords so i can get a headstart =P

so someone plz answer! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back