Question about Ura Young Violetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

merseybird

Reaction score
My teen, Rose, is a Ura Young Violetchi. Does this necessarily mean that she will morph into a :huh: (which I would be fine with :D )?

Sorry to say this, but NO... Just because you get the young version of a character does not guarentee you the adult of the same type. Just take really good care of it, and you will hopefully get what you want!

You can get the Ura Violetchi if you get mostly spiritual points. You can get the Ura Memetchi by getting mostly Gorgeus points.

---

Hope I helped!

unfortunately no, it will not turn into a Ura Violetchi. Ura Violetchi

you can get if you take good care of it

so don't let it get overweight or unhealthy in any way.

LA :eek:

you probably won't get a violetchi, sorry. lots of young characters like the young mametchi and mimitchi grow into different things too, so you'll probably get something different

No it will evolve due to how many skills points it has so it could evolve into a ura :furawatchi: or a ura :wacko:

What game to I play to get spiritual points right now I only have humour points please help :(

P.S On my tamagotchi v4 I got violetchi and it evloved from a young mametchi so... yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back