question about version 4 tamagotchi connections.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi. I just got my tamagotchi today from walmart. It's a boy and it's a v4. I was wondering how you open a post that you get. I was also wondering how you enroll your tama in school. Thanks a lot for your help.

if you mean by post (mail) then it will make a beeping noise and the mail icon will be flashing when you recieve a message. The king will send you messages if you donate him points. It should be in the instruction booklet. and as for school and stuff you recieve a letter about it and its in the [!] mail box and when you click on it it brings you to school. then if you want to keep going back you click on work!. Hope that helps a bit.

well ... first, u open mail by going to the 8th icon (the envelope) and select the flashing type of mail. (theres star, envelope and [!]) second, u go to school and preschool when [!] comes in the mail as well as when u get a job interview. after getting accepted into school, u can go anytime under the 5th icon and selecting work :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back