Question for you girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a girly room?

• yes

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • kind of

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • I don't have my own room, but it would probably be girly if I could help it

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I don't have my own room, but it would probably be not-girly

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don't care (neither yes nor no, because you didn't put thought into what went in your room

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are purple and green... They used to be pink and green, ew.

I'm not sure what my room would be... I have a lot of Pokemon based things and some art stuff, then some other stuff... yeah, I really don't care XD

My room is so plain, but really messy, my walls are white (I can't buy wallpapers...)

I absolutely hate girly stuff..I even hate how Bandai is ruining the Tamagotchi brand...

My room is white....white walls, white door, white shelves, while mirror , white furniture :p

Except I have some things such as : my clock, my window valances, my bedset ( I have 4 , two of them are hello kitty and this monkey thing) , wall decoratives, rugs and mats, etc. which are non-white ... :p

I personally think that white is the best color because you will never outgrow it. I think its best if you go for bold colours such as , white, brown , maple, black and stuff as your room walls and furniture.

EDIT: Late reply hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, my room's a pigsty - but it's a mix.

I have sport posters, but also animal posters. However my blankets are very floral, and I have a large amount of cushions and pillows - all pink and flowery and heart-shaped and fluffy, but that's about it.

P.S:I have about 10-12 pillows on one bed. along with a couple stuffed animals?? what the heck

Reactions: Box
I've had the same furniture ever since I was 6, so it's quite princessy ^_^ I'd love to put posters and such, but dad says it would damage the walls, so my walls are dull, beige and naked.

EDIT: I have a squared pink fluffy carpet next to my bed and tons of plushes, one of my favorites being a huge pink pretty unicorn. :wub:

Just moved houses and at the moment, my room is kind of boring/mesy

I sleep on the floor with just a matress but will be getting a bed sometime next week! And I'm planning on decorating after I get my bed. And I also want a girly-ish room! XD

I moved house too so my room is REALLY blank. I bought a clock and I didn't even set that up yet. :p

Mines neutral I think.. I have white wallpaper with multi coloured shapes, inc stars with glow in the dark around them (haven't decorated since I was about 8), I have white furniture, and a black IKEA craft table, but then I have my paintings of Chucky and Invader Zim on the walls so.. I dunno its more of a craft room than bedroom..

My room is blue and has stuffed animals in it.

Also, there's this futon couch/bed thing with a giant arm pillow with long purple fur.

I guess my summer curtains might qualify as girly; they're transparent blue with kind of sparkles; they make the hill outside my window look kind of blue.

In the winter I cover my window with a quilt attached to shower curtain rings attached to my curtain rod. Sometimes in the winter, my mother covers the window with plastic wrap as well. Otherwise it's too friggin cold, being the northwesternmost room in the house and boasting a radiant ceiling as its only source of heat (and my room's right next to the roof :p ).

my room just looks like a mess, like my brain when i sit alone in my room. hey what do you know

i have girly things, and then i have things. like plain green post it notes. or a perplexus toy. or a glass pyramid. or a pikachu hat. just what are they

Our room is very small since we moved house (white walls) and all that's in there is a king sized bed, a 48inch 3D TV, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii, some draws for clothes and a shelf filled with pandas and Rilakkumas xD

my room is more like a musty storage closet/basement, but it'll be girly one day. ...i'm sure of it.

My walls are blue. I stash all my old dolls and toy sat the back of my closet. My walls are covered with bookshelves and a table with a drawer overflowing with notebooks and stationery, and I have a guitar. So practically nothing pink and sparkly lel

mine is orange and messy and my hamster stinks up the place because I'm too lazy to clean lol

Uhhhmmmm... mehbeee? I don't know... .__. I consider it to be mostly gender-neutral...

tumblr_myy2d9gIYC1rrinl1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myy2d9gIYC1rrinl1o2_1280.jpg

My room used to be reaaaaally pink, but I changed it a few years ago to yellow. I mean i guess it could be girly.... there's stuffed animals everywhere, two large bookcases, my walls are white and I have posters of Pokemon, kingdom hearts, Kuroko, and vocaloid. I guess i would say neutral, but I do think it's a bit more on the girly side. :p

Mine is girly, as in you can tell it's a girls room. But it doesn't really matter.

As long as you feel comfortable in it and you love it, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back