QUESTION! I'M SORTA KINDA NEW TO V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Even though I already have Hanagatatchi, how many skill points do I need to make my adult a special Tamagotchi?

This for v4, What or Who are the characters when you have 900 intellectual, artistic, or social with 1500 in total to Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kutchipatchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
For V4.5, it's practically the same with V4, except with different characters.

You need to have:

Character: Ura Mametchi --- at least 350 humor (face icon) and 450 overall total skill points to evolve into hyottokotchi

Character: Ura Memetchi --- at least 350 gorgeous (sparkle icon) and 450 overall total skill points to evolve into hanagatatchi

Character: Ura Kuchipatchi --- at least 350 spiritual (fist icon) and 450 overall total skill points to evolve into mukimukitchi.

Here's a link to the V4.5 Growth Chart as well to help you out: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=125778&st=0

I'm not sure if I understand your second question correctly. Could you expound on it further?

My Uramemetchi turned into Hanagatatchi while having 350 gorgeous and 100 more skill points.

Well about the second question, I found it on Tamatown.

My Uramemetchi turned into Hanagatatchi while having 350 gorgeous and 100 more skill points.
Yup that's correct Vernon. It should evolve with those skill points and that character.

What I meant with 450 overall skill points is:

Hyottokotchi --> at least 350 humor + 100 any skill = 450 overall skill points. It can still evolve with 400 humor and 50 any skill, as long as it is at least 450 overall skill points.

Opps, I wasn't able to understand the first message that you posted. i am sorry. now i understand it very clearly. Thanks and Have a nice day and play nice with your Tamagotchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back