Question on Pure Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've been trying to read anything I can on how to get pure families. I know you need to raise a specific character (the pure family characters), but how do I get one of those specific characters when all I keep getting are blended characters from birth? Does that make sense?

I already went to that thread. And I already read the "how do I get a non-mixed family" thread as well. Here is my question (as I typed before):

How do I raise one of the following characters (which you need to start a pure family) if I get blended characters at birth ALL the time?

1) Raise one of the following characters.

Mametchi

Memetchi

Flowertchi

Kuchipatchi

well, i believed that the theory of what activities you choose to play with when it call's for training, helps towards of what character you get:

the first:

smart

the second:

cheerful

the third:

easygoing

so if you wanted to get towards kutchipachi, then you would use the third option all the time. make sense?? i believe that when using a mixture then you get blended, and when focusing on two main one's then you get violetchi ect...

however, this is not proven fully, so it may not even work. it is worth a try, like i have attempted, but it is too hard.

if that doesnt work, you can always just wait a lil' longer! one of the character's will come soon enough! it kinda depends on luck aswell. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back