Question on Tama character getting old?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopgirl998

Reaction score
I have a v4.5 and my character is a Uramemetchi. She's 5 years old and I know when she get's older she'll transform into a Otokitchi. She will eventually die from oldness. When she passes away does the tamagotchi reset itself or will it start over and keep all her foods and items? :huh:

Modern Tamagotchis (those created since 2004) can't die of old age. (However they can die if you neglect them too long.)

If a character dies, you can hatch a new one by pressing the A (left) and C (right) buttons at the same time. The new character will inherit many of the items your previous character had (depending on the item type.)

The newest tamagotchis (Music Star Tama go etc.) have an envelope and at the bottom they say "Bye bye push A C" but thats not because of old age. Other tamagothis (V3, V4, V4.5 etc.) just have an egg and you have to press A C so its the same. Tamagotchis mostly die at midnight and when you wake up it will have a baby on the screen.

Modern Tamagotchis (those created since 2004) can't die of old age. (However they can die if you neglect them too long.)
i agree with that. They leave earth. The newest tamagotchi's leave earth. But they have to die and that's not because of old age. Yes they die if you neglect them too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, when they have a baby and they leave at midnight, they don't die. Pretty much it's like "good job, you've raised a Tamagotchi for its lifespan! Now take care of its baby!" So, if it's "congratulating" you, then why would it die? I doesn't. Just leaves earth and goes back to Tamatown. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back