Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickles

Reaction score
How long does it take before your tama becomes a teenager and adult?? how many days??

ok. your tamagotchi has to be 1 years old to be a teen and the tama has to be at least 3 years old and if not 3 then 4. One of my tamagotchis was 3 and turned into an adult then my other tama was 4 and turned into an adult. Im guessing it depends n if you pause it

hoe it helps :(

no this is SO WRONG SORRY BUT IT IS A TEEN AT AGE 4 AND ADLUT 6 OR 7 but that .... is what i know well that is what i thinkg anyway i amy be wrong but i think you are wrong sorry

no you are wrong unless you have the origianal or paused ur tama

and the matchmaker comes at age 6 or 7 years old and an adult AT AGE 4 SO UR INFORMATION IS WRONG WHEREVER YOU GOT it because my tamagotchis always! aways! grow up into a teen at 1 and the teen grows into an adult at 3 or 4~!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to say but her tama is soooooooooooo messed up! now im confused cuz mine always is a teen at age 1 and an adult at ae 3 or 4

well if mine is then how come all of my firends have the same thing as mine theres must be all messed up to even thought there are about 30 who have them! <_<

i know a heap of kids and adluts that have them and there are the same as mine teen at 3 -4 and adlt 7 or 8so there must bew diffent thing for each tamagotchi

ok i guess sorry for making this a whole big deal!! <_< happy v day!

it was yesterday the 13th thats kool to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back