Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wind_child

Reaction score
I really want to buy a tamagotchi connection version 3, but first, I've got some questions concerning it.

Because I have to buy it online (Because I'm a european) it's pretty expensive for me, so I need to know what I'm getting myself into.

Does anyone know if you can connect the v3 to the v1? because I have a v1, but I can't connect it to anything right now!

Then, I also have a Japanese Keitai Tamagotchi (Akai version), and I'm wondering, when I see the designes..... are there a lot of diferences between them and a v3?

And what are they?

I would like to thank you all verry much in advance!

Ran ;)

V1's can't connect to anything.. I have one and like the V3's and V'2's connect but not the V1's B)

my v3 just says TAMAGOTCHI at the top not connection or connexion... can i still connect it to other v3's?i hope so

...or im sueing wall-mart lol

If your tamagotchi just says Tamagotchi it will still connect with other tamagotchis.I have 2 tamas.One has "Tamagotchi Connection" and the other has "Tamagotchi"and they connect very well I am not sure if V3's will connect with V1 but I am sure V2 connect with V3.

Connection V3 can connect to KeiTama regular version. I'm not sure if a Connexion V3 can connect to an Akai, but it might.

On my Connection V3 I have to select "others", and on my KeiTama I have to select "Tamagotchi +" (it's the second option from the top). The KeiTama's name appears in Japanese on the Connection V3, but the Connection V3's name doesn't appear correctly on the KeiTama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back