questions about oldie marrying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
Here's my story.

I have an Ojitchi on a debugged v3 (I chose from the list when the egg hatched) and a childless 8 year old Sebiretchi on a v4.0. I want her to become a oldie so I can marry them and get an Oyajitchi. Does she merely need to wait 24 hours after officially falling in love before marrying for real, or wait 48 hours first and then another 24 hours? Help.

I'm also going to get a v5 soon over Amazon (I live in Singapore so v5s are non-existent) and I need some general information on it. Treat me as if I've only JUST started up the v5. Especially, what happen to the other 2 tamas in a family of 3 when the third marries and has children and stays with the spouse and kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this is going a long reply.

For the first paragraph my answer is that I don't think debugged Tamagotchis can get married (I have never atempted to marry with a debugged tamagotchi), but I think your best bet is to wait until your Tamagotchi is 11 years, then marry him. You should get an Oyajitchi then.

And it's pretty cool that you want a v5, so I guess I have to tell you alot!

First of all in the v5 you can get diffrent types of families, as shown Here! (That's a growth chart here's a Character chart)

And it says in the growth chart link how to get the diffrent famillies. (So I don't need to do that)

And so I don't have to write out everything on the instruction sheet it's right Here!

Hope I helped!

YES!!! My otokitchi married the ojitchi!

Fishfreak, if you say debugged tamas can't marry, you're wrong...I've also married Otokitchi's grandpa ( :huh: ) to a Pyonkotchi, chosen on the same debug tama.

The weird thing was, ...

Here it is. This is going to be rather long.

Sebiretchi became friendly with Ojitchi before she evolved. (4 smiley faces.) After she evolved, their very first connection while she was a Otokitchi ended in marriage. When I saw the friends list, it said 2 hearts and 2 faces. I thought you need 4 hearts to marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back