Questions about the adult stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah102289

Reaction score
First off, I got a Pyonkotchi. Is he a good character? Is there any description of him someone can give me? They didn't have one at tamagotchi.com

Also, when does the match maker come to visit your tamagotchi? Because I want a baby tamagotchi really bad, but only my little brother has one near me & it's also a boy.

Thanks for everyone's help.

first, im sorry but i dont know if a pyonkotchi is a good character or not.

second, from what i understand, the matchmaker comes at 10:30am, 3pm and 7pm when your tama is 6, 7 and 8 years old.

if you have any more questions on the matchmaker, feel free to PM me !!

hope i helped !!

--Nx3

there is no good or bad character. they are all equal, the only difference is the way you get them, through bad treatment or good treatment, so u decide, did you treat it good or bad. if good, it must be a good tama, if bad, it must be bad, if average, it is an average tama. if you have treat it good or perfect, you usually get mimitchi, mametchi and so on. it also depends on the training level, the higher the better. the matchmaker comes at 5yr old and up at 3:00pm, 10:30am, and 7:00pm. mine usually come at 7yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back