Questions about Ver 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelJ

Reaction score
The answers to these might have been posted somewhere else, but I cannot find them. ^_^

1) Will you still only be able to name a Tamagotchi a five-letter name?

2) As for the full character list, have any pictures been released?

3) Has an exact release date been set for the south eastern U.S. (Tennessee, to be exact)?

Any answers will be appreciated. :blink:

1. I am not exactle sure what the letterlimit is for a V4. I assume it is the same five letters as before though. :huh:

2. As for the list from Bandai, it is nor here yet. But check out this topic for most of the characters: (see link below)

3.In January/February 2007 the V4 will be in the U.S. I'm not sure of the exact time for Tennessee though. :huh:

Hope I helped!List of V4 characters!

Last edited by a moderator:
The answers to these might have been posted somewhere else, but I cannot find them. :huh:

3) Has an exact release date been set for the south eastern U.S. (Tennessee, to be exact)?

Any answers will be appreciated. :huh:
3. In january.

2. There are new characters, like Young Kuchipatchi and Young Memetchi.

The answers to these might have been posted somewhere else, but I cannot find them. :huh:

Any answers will be appreciated. :huh:
I have a V4 so I can anwser a few questions that anybody might have about the V4.

1. Yes, it's still the 5-letter-limit

2. I hasn't been released yet, but there are a lot of the same characters for V3, V2, and V1 such as mizutamatchi and ichigotchi. The V4 comes with a tiny peice of paper with a few characters that may be on the V4 and their descriptions.

3. Tamagotchi V4 won't be in stores until January 2007 in the US. But if you're lucky, you might find a V4 design on www.toysrus.com that isn't out of stock. I have the Glow in the Dark design.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

1. Yes, as with older versions of Tamagotchi, you will still only be able to choose a five letter name for your pet.

2. There are pictures of the v4's on websites and here! Look at the side part where all the advertisemests are you will see a link for pictures of the Tamagotchi Connection V4's!

3. The v4 is already out in the U.S. You can find one in the real Toys R Us store. My friend has one that she got there. There is an article in the Tamagotchi News section of this website that tells about BanDai confirming the V4. I guess they put it out early for a great Christams present for Tamagotchi fans!

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back