Questions for EVERYONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
We have 5 tami's in our household. I have two (V4/V4.5), my daughter has the same two and my son has one 4.5.

Some curious questions:

1. How many tami's do you have?

2. How often do you play with them? Do you always have them on you or your bag/purse?

3. Do you pause them during the day for school/work?

4. How often do you play games with them?

5. Do you have a lot of points?

6. How old are you? Boy or girl?

7. What generation are you on?

THANKS!! Can't wait to read your answers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
4 tamas (soon 5)

not realy batteries have gone

i used to pause my tamas so they wouldnt get sick

used to play a lot

on my V.4 i had 99999p! :lol:

i am boy and 12

i was on about 2g. [restet it a couple of times]

say hi to Jimbobson :angry: he is 1 day old!

1. 3 P2s, 1 Tamagotchi Angel, 1 P1, 1 V1, and 1 V3, and a Digimon too. :mellow:

2. I play with them as often as I have a battery in. Yes, I always take them with me when I can.

3. Yeah, I pause them.

4. All the time/whenever they need a happy heart.

5. 9999 on my V3.

6. 17. Girl.

7. V1 - Gen. 49 V3 - Gen. 19

1. I have two working, one broken and one inactive for a total of four Tamagotchi.

2. I care for them (refuse to say "play") whenever I can. Sometimes I take them to school with me and leave them in my bag during lessons.

3. Sometimes I pause, but usually I put my Tamagotchi to sleep.

4. On my v1... whenver it's hungry I feed it two foods and play a round of Dance, and whenever it's unhappy I feed it a snack and play a round of Dance. So that's about every 1.5 to 2.5 hours. On my v4 whenever I can be bothered (i.e. very rarely).

5. A reasonable amount. I've had the full 9 999p on my v3 when it was active and my v4 has 60 050p at the moment. I have donated 30 000p to the King on my v3 and 200 000p on my v4.

6. I won't say my age, I'll just say I'm a girl.

7. My v1 is on 88th Generation, my broken v3 was on 1st Generation when my friend and I smashed it, my inactive v3 was on 9th Generation when I took out the battery and my v4 is on 19th Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back