Questions for the Administrator/Moderators/Other

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Tamas

Reaction score
Is this avatar I have okay?

I don't get the rules for this forum...can you post questions for you guys here?

:lol: :huh: :huh:

Your avvie looks ok to me. Nothing rude or offensive in the pic, so that's fine.

If you read the guideline paragraph for each forum it gives you an idea of what kind of things should be posted in which forum area.

Once you are in a forum, please read the pinned topics at the top of the forum page. You will usually see guidelines and rules - such as "Don't ask questions here" that will give you an idea of what is ok for the forum.

The Users Guide to TamaTalk has a lot of topics that are very helpful if you have questions about using this site. I suggest you give them a look through.

Most questions are answered there so it's not usually necessary to post a question on the other forums ;)

If you have a specific question realted to Tamas, post it in Help for New Tama Owners.

If you don't understand the rules for a forum, I suggest you don't post a topic there until you do understand them - that way you avoid making the mistake of breaking a rule :)

If you have any other questions that you can't find the answer to in the Users Guide to TamaTalk or in the pinned topics at the top of each individual forum, please feel free to send me a PM :)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back