Questions for V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeder

Reaction score
I'm very happy!! I just bought a new V4.5! :furawatchi: :blink: I just have some questions.

First, I saw in the shop an item that looked like an omelet but with a stem in it. It was 50,000 gp. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Second, I have a Minitchi and she had a total of 450 skill points together before she met another tama to have a baby. After she had a baby from meeting another tama I got a boy. Am I going to get a special adult?

Third, How do you use make up? My Minitchi just looks at the make up with a question mark over her head.

The 50,000 GP item is the UFO. It's rare to peoplea nd it takes you to places. Also, I think you are talking about Mimitchi, as there is no such Minitchi in the V4.5. The Mimitchi is an adult who is a universal in the V4.5. Do you have a toddler or a baby or a teen or an adult? Some more comments about your V4.5 would help us know more.

EDIT-Makeup can be sued with the mirror, which can be rarely found in the shop. It costs over 4000 gotchi points, and it loks lke a huge computer. Does that help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your answers! :D :D Here's some more info on my V4.5 character. The tama I have is actually the Memetchi.(I forgot how to spell it last time) ;) Anyway, my Memetchi had 450 skill points all together(sorry, I can't remember the exact point count of each skill. All I know is I had 450 skill points together) so my Memetchi met with a Kuchipatchi to have a baby.NOTE: The Kuchipatchi was from a V3. The Memetchi had the 450 points BEFORE she met the Kuchipatchi. My Memetchi now has a baby boy. She is still with him but she'll probablly leave him soon. Can you tell me if the baby boy will be a special adult? :huh:

P.S. My Memetchi is the third generation of my V4.5 if that makes a difference. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need Ura Mametchi, Ura Kuchipatchi, or Ura Memetchi to get a special character, and 350 in the relative skill point (Ura Mametchi funny, Ura Memetchi gorgeous, Ura Kuchipatchi spiritual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back