Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jade71301

Reaction score
I just recieved a V4.5 tama today and just woke it up for the first time yay. Its a boy named aldo. Anyway i was sitting here reading the boards cause know nothing about what i am doing with the 4.5 lol. It beeped and there was zzz how do i turn the lights on or off? Also I have a v3 tama I have been playing with and want the 2 to be friends how would I go about doing this. Please help with all the new features on the v4.5 so I can know what i am doing. How does the post mail option work and what do the icons mean? Also the skill levels what are the meaning of those icons? Thanks :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
On v4.5 you dont turn the lights on and offthey do it atomaticly. You have to connect them for them to be friends. On v3 and v4.5 select others in the connect list and then connect. Hope i helped

To explain the post function:

A few times a day Nazotchi comes with mail. This could be fortune mail (star), normal mail (envelope) or important mail (exclamation mark).

If you get 3 stars for Wealth in your fortune mail, you'll earn more money from games. If you get 3 stars for Relationships in your fortune mail, your Tamagotchi will have better relationships with others. And if you get 3 stars for Health in your fortune mail, your Tamagotchi will gain only 1g from eating a snack. If you have an adult Tamagotchi, and 5 stars or less overall, your Tamagotchi will perform the falling animation.

Normal mail could be a poo (horrible letter), a snake (bad news), a heart (good news/nice letter), a robber or a visit from the Gotchi King. I got some mail now and it is... a heart! A heart fills up all of your Tamagotchi's happiness hearts. A poo or a snake empties them.

Important mail enrols your Tamagotchi into preschool/school or sends your Tamagotchi to the Job Fair.

To explain the skill levels:

There are three skills, Humour (face), Gorgeousness (sparkle) and Passion (fist). You can raise these levels by playing games, going to school or eating special foods. These help in getting a job.

Hi jade,

I suggest you read the manual first if your V4.5 came with one to at least get an overview of all the features that your pet has. It helps a lot since they changed/added quite a number of features since V3. Jobs, school, skill points, mail, etc. It would be tough to explain them all in one post.

Now for your questions:

It beeped and there was zzz how do i turn the lights on or off?

They've removed this feature in V4.5. There is no more icon to turn the lights on or off since now, the tamagotchi can do it by itself. Your baby took a little nap so it turned off the lights. It's the baby cycle. It gets sick, goes to sleep, then cries. Of course, it poops a lot as well.

Also I have a v3 tama I have been playing with and want the 2 to be friends how would I go about doing this.

Go to the connection icon menu. It's the top right most icon in your tamagotchi, select others in both tamagotchis, then press B while the tops (where the red part is) are facing each other.

How does the post mail option work and what do the icons mean?

The mailman drops by every now and then to give you different mail. The mail with the star icon is your fortune mail. It shows your tama's fortune at that certain point in terms of points, love and health. The mail with the envelope icon is the normal mail. Here, you can receive bad mail (like poop, robbers or snakes) or good mail (love, king's mail). The mail with the exclamation points icon is the important event mail. You can get here your invitation to go to school, job offers, etc.

Also the skill levels what are the meaning of those icons?

There are 3 skill levels in v4.5. Humor/Funny (smiley icon) , Gorgeous (star icon), Spiritual (fist icon). You gain these points through playing games, eating certain type of food, going through school, going to your job, etc.

Thank you all for you responses. I figured it out now thanks to you and patients lol. Will take time to get used to it. Also playing with 2 will take getting used to lol.

On the V4 and V4.5 toys, you do not need to turn the lights on and off, as it does this atomaticly because of the mail feture.

To connect the two go to the Connection menu (love heart icon) on both Tamas then select 'Others' on both toys. Then your Tamas should connect! :D

The Mailman (Nazotchi :lol: ) comes every now and again mostly at 0'clocks and ??:30. Sometimes he comes more times in a day than other days.

Star icon= Fortune cookie. Used to see your Tamagotchi's fortune.

envelope icon= Mail this could be either: King: gives you items or money. Heart= fills Tamas happy hearts. Poop/snake= emties Tamas happy hearts. Robber= Steals Gotchi-points (100-600 usually)

Skill points (Humour/Beauty/Love) are used for your Tamagotchi's life, and are obtained by playing games, eating types of food, going to work etc.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D

Curious are you able to get a coocoo clock on the v4.5 cause i love that thing and use it always on my v3 and wouldn't mind having one for my v4.5 either lol. Just wondering

well the post icon means that every so ofen nazotchi the mailman comes and gives u either a fortune cookie , letter or inportant letter!

hope i helped

TAMAGIRL2008 :lol:

Everytime I get a ! in the mail and then I see my tama leave. Where does it go?

To school/pre-school/work. Press the A button or the B button, and wa-lah! You are at school/pre-school/job application center :D

Ooooh, this clears up a lot for me. I'm new to the v4.5 and haven't had a tama in years and years. I read the manuel, but it doesn't go into that much detail about the post. I thought at first that when he got an important mail that he would go for a while and then come back when he was ready. I didn't know that you could use the A and B button when you go to the preschool/school. I was wondering why he would go and then sit and look sad and come back. I just figured out this morning to make him move and select places. He is 6 years old now though, so I think it was job interviews. Each place gave 3 X's though.. I thought I was taking good care of him, but now I know many more tips for the next time I raise one. My poor guy is 99lbs, has 20 funny pts, 4 gorgeous pts and 10 spiritual (because I couldn't figure out how to play the games at first), and I fear he won't get a job now. Oh dear, I really flubbed up this one I guess! Is there any hope for him?

Thank you all for all of your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back