Questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelJ

Reaction score
The questions below are about Tamagotchi ConnECTion V2. Please answer RIGHT AWAY! I'm so curious! :wacko:

1. Why does it show a little "mad" sign above the Tamagotchi's head if it uses the computer? I tried it with my Maskutchi, and it had the little "mad star" above its head. :furawatchi:

2. Why does it call the bubbles "tools", and the love potion "honey"? Is it tools or bubbles, or love potion or honey!?

3. Does ANYONE have a WORKING list of sleep-times/like and dislike foods/characters? Bell Sprout's brilliant site is down, and our Acrobat thingy is messed up, so I can't view the thing from Dmag.com. :D

4. Exactly what is the purpose of the Mimitchi costume?

ANY help whatsoever is GREATLY appreciated! :mametchi:

[SIZE=8pt]4: The Mimitchi costume is just, well, a costume. You can put it on your Tama and it'll wear it. Perhaps to cover especially ugly Tamas you may get. But no real value.[/SIZE]

Ooh, thanks. :angry:

Now, if I could just get the rest of my inquiries answered. :unsure:

The questions below are about Tamagotchi ConnECTion V2. Please answer RIGHT AWAY! I'm so curious! :angry:
1. Why does it show a little "mad" sign above the Tamagotchi's head if it uses the computer? I tried it with my Maskutchi, and it had the little "mad star" above its head. :unsure:

2. Why does it call the bubbles "tools", and the love potion "honey"? Is it tools or bubbles, or love potion or honey!?

3. Does ANYONE have a WORKING list of sleep-times/like and dislike foods/characters? Bell Sprout's brilliant site is down, and our Acrobat thingy is messed up, so I can't view the thing from Dmag.com. :angry:

ANY help whatsoever is GREATLY appreciated! :angry:
1. it meens it doesnt like it

2. it is bubbles and love potoin (i dont understand the question tho)

3. they all sleep at, at least 22.00pm and wake up at, at least 10.00am

4. to make your tamagotchi look different and to hide your other character

3. Does ANYONE have a WORKING list of sleep-times/like and dislike foods/characters? Bell Sprout's brilliant site is down, and our Acrobat thingy is messed up, so I can't view the thing from Dmag.com. :mametchi:
I think this should help.

Click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate to be all "picky", but that doesn't work, either. :furawatchi: Nothing comes up on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back