Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow-flake44

Reaction score
Where do i get a version3 tama?

Also, my brother's tama went wacko! It wouldnt let it connect, or buy a doughnut. We tried to download it, but all we could do was reset it! Then, the same thing happened to mine! Also, my friends tama was a :angry: . Her slot game didnt work right! She couldnt choose a number! Heeeeeeeeeeeelp! :angry:

-Snowflake44 :p

P.S. Click the tama for a cool link! <_<

* Moved >> Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
woah ur brothers tama is crazy and i got my tama from toys r us but it might be sold out cuz they go out fast

ps: i live in canada just to let u kno if u live somewhere else

I got mine at Walgreens and I am from America so I dont know. You can also try Toys r us, K mart, Game Stop, Eb games, or KB toys. And Walmart

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do i get a version3 tama?Also, my brother's tama went wacko! It wouldnt let it connect, or buy a doughnut. We tried to download it, but all we could do was reset it! Then, the same thing happened to mine! Also, my friends tama was a :( . Her slot game didnt work right! She couldnt choose a number! Heeeeeeeeeeeelp! :(

-Snowflake44 :D

P.S. Click the tama for a cool link! :)

* Moved >> Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *
something happened to mine..

it might or might not be related but it sounds familliar.

when i connected, the screen said 'sorry! list full' but i only had two friends on there. it was confusing but i managed to work it without downloading it.

ps. i would put this in 'what happened to my tamagotchi' instead of 'help for new tamagotchi owners' but i am not a guide [it sounds like it belongs there.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back