QUICK!CLICK HERE NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to double post.
But police can't shut the site down either! DUH! (not to be rude but EVERYBODY knows that!) Police can't do anything to shut down the site. That's it people! There's nothing else to it! :D
Keekster no need to be rude.

The least you could do is either

1) put it nicely.

or

2) don't post.

oh be quiet its just a stupid rumor dhhuuuu!, It [SIZE=21pt]COULDbe true or it[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]COULD[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]not be[/SIZE]

DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else said, it's impossible for one cop and some of his friends to shut a whole site down unless they actually own it. Maybe if he was a VERY good hacker, I still doubt it. Plus it would be illegal, and he's a cop, so... Yeah.

Unfortunately I don't have a Webkinz. I have no clue about what stores they're at >.< I'm guessing Hallmark or something *point to TGD's avvie.* =/

♪~tk710

well there is a way to shut it down (not that i would want 2) but somehow ppl can hack into the system,erase all data ever known,press 1 wrong button and BAMM the site is shut down forever (oh and right now April 4th 10:58PM, webkinz is not working :D !)

well there is a way to shut it down (not that i would want 2) but somehow ppl can hack into the system,erase all data ever known,press 1 wrong button and BAMM the site is shut down forever (oh and right now April 4th 10:58PM, webkinz is not working ^_^ !)
It wouldn't be shut down forever. It's not that hard to put a site back online.

They cant shut down webkinz! It is the most popular thing around! They wont shut it down!

Guys!They're trying to play us!!!!As we all know,RUMORS ARE NOT TRUE!He can only shut it down if he is the boss,govenor,president,Owner of Webkniz!It's so huge he can't shut it down!Trust me he won't!It's been 3 days!He won't,can't,shouldn't!It's such a big site as someone said!I will go to the site and e-mail the boss If I have to!!!!He's only 1 person!And if someone really is shutting it down we have to do a protest!Then he will get sued!

Thanx for reading!

-Kali-

PS- Tamagotchi_pal why did u put blech

It CANNOT shut down! Only the makers of the site can shut it down! So If your friends friends dad ISNT the owner of the site he can't shut it down!

Whoever bumped up this topic had no need to. Nobody's shutting down webkinz or has the ability to and it's been 5 months and the webkinz site is still up and running gathering new members every day.

No they Are not. And if you go to the news center on webkinz they say that they are not killing webkinz.

Here is the conclusion:

No Webkinz is not shutting down. period. End of story. Can a guide please close this down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back