Quick question about my V3's design

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauske

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm curious about my Tamagotchi V3's design. You know how on almost all the US V3s above the screen it has

Tamagotchi

Connection

painted on it? And the O in Tamagotchi looks like a Tamagotchi egg with a Mimitchi inside?

Yeah, mine's different. It only says "Tamagotchi" at the top, no "Connection" and instead of Mimitchi there's a Mametchi inside. I've looked at other pictures of the V3 Blue Waves version and all of them say "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top.

So I'm just wondering why mine doesn't and if anyone else has this same thing.

:eek:

some r like taht i hav the same 1 and it has no connection under it but it works perfectly fine also mines a V3 check ur tama for the bandi coperight thing on the back of ur tama it inprinted there

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it still connects. And yup, it still has the Bandai on the back of the casing. I just thought it was a bit odd. Maybe a limited-edition misprint? So now my tama is more rare than others? Heh, that would be pretty cool.

You have a Connexion, the european tamagotchi. I'm 100 % sure about this since I have three tamagotchis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back