Quick question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
I didn't get my tamagotchi YET, but I'm about to.

But i have a question,

Can you keep having generations without connecting with people?

i guess it's stupid for all u ppl that have tama's...

but please answer :(

Well, your tamagotchi -will- get lonely if it doesn't have any friends, but I think that depends on the kind it is. My Masktchi is doing fine without any friends, but my Hanatchi got depressed easily cause she didn't have friends to connect with. At least, I think...

I wouldn't recommend not connecting it though. Let it have friends, if possible. Maybe then you can have it for many generations! (BTW, my Hanatchi died, and it was only first generation, so don't let it happen to you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

but can you have like a tama-wedding without connecting to other people?

aww sorry about ur tama,,,

Yes, you can have a tama-wedding. This freaking old-looking tama called the Matchmaker will pop up on your screen when it's about 7 or 8 years old (your tama). Then you're shown a mate, and if you like it well enough, you get to choose whether to "love" it or not. If you choose, yes, you'll see fireworks and you'll have a baby tama right next to it's mommy. You never see the dad again, which really isn't a good example, in my opinion... :(

!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

!!

:]

Sorry about the typing in caps before* :(

Hee, that's okay. Don't beat yourself up over it!

You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back