Quite a dilema

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I . . .

• say no to the matchmaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • say yes to the mathcmaker

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy_Angel

Reaction score
Just about a week ago I got 2 new tamgotchis, but I opened one a day or tow after the other. They happened to be a girl and a boy.

Well anyway I wanted them get married so when the girl9who was younger than the boy) became an adult I fed them both a love potion and they fell in love, but they didn't have babies. Me and my sister think they have to be 6 or older. They boy is now 6, but the girl is still 4.

So i know the match maker is going to come when the boy tiurns 7, but i really want the girl and the boy get married.

So my questin is "When the matchmaker comes should I turn her down and say 'no' or should I just say yes? :D

Plz help me

I think you should turn her down and wait for the girl to be a little older like five or something and get them married you have to connect a little more after the love potion then they will have a baby. Hope this helps.

I think you should turn her down and wait for the girl to be a little older like five or something and get them married you have to connect a little more after the love potion then they will have a baby. Hope this helps.
thx for the advice. it really helps

Nope because I have only one tama but then I might get a version 2 or version 1 or both soon.

Just about a week ago I got 2 new tamgotchis, but I opened one a day or tow after the other. They happened to be a girl and a boy. Well anyway I wanted them get married so when the girl9who was younger than the boy) became an adult I fed them both a love potion and they fell in love, but they didn't have babies. Me and my sister think they have to be 6 or older. They boy is now 6, but the girl is still 4.

So i know the match maker is going to come when the boy tiurns 7, but i really want the girl and the boy get married.

So my questin is "When the matchmaker comes should I turn her down and say 'no' or should I just say yes? :)

Plz help me
I have had the same problem before. My best advice is this. Simply pause your older Tamagotchi and let the other one grow the same age. You can the connect them in the right pattern (Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl, etc.) and soon you should have your little babies. I wish you luck!

//Kim

thx for the advice. i think ii'll puase the boy until until thew girl reaches his age.

guess what? My tamas just had kids, and the matchmaker didn't even have to come ! Yay me! I'm so happy! ;)

Pause the boy until the girl turns five. That is wat I would do.

Hope I helped,

~Chlemma~

Ummm....yes it is possible to mate with another tama I did it before but they have to have a different gender from eachother and a love potion is a potion where you use it on your tama and then connecting to another tama and they will fall in love and when you connect them a little more they will have a baby hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back