Quiz 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotz~*

Reaction score
https://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8427971/are-you-boy-crazy Cliky

[SIZE=11pt]Just fine[/SIZE]

congrats! you've been able to walk that fine line between a healthy interest in guys(especially the cute ones!) and an absolute obsession. you're also playing it smart. guys are more likely to go after one that plays it cool rather than one that drools whenever they walk by.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link doesn't work

just fine

congrats! you've been able to walk that fine line between a healthy interest in guys(especially the cute ones!) and an absolute obsession. you're also playing it smart. guys are more likely to go after one that plays it cool rather than one that drools whenever they walk by.

are you boy crazynot at all 

you are definitely not boy crazy. in fact you barely seem to notice that boys are around. you might want to introduce yourself to a few. boys can be great friends
I don't know why I even took it... lol

I knew that already...

not at all

you are definetely not boy crazy. in fact you barely seem to notice that boys are around. you might want to introduce yourself to a few. boys can be great friends

I knew that.

just fine

Probably cause I flirt insanely. When I have the chance. And I deem him worthy and not entirely superficial and obsessed with items of monetary value. Kinda rare, huh?

just fine

Yeah, thats pretty accurate I suppose.

just fine

not at all

you are definetely not boy crazy. in fact you barely seem to notice that boys are around. you might want to introduce yourself to a few. boys can be great friends

SORRY!?!? I even have a boyfriend.

boy crazy

you're out of control. you've got boys on your brain and little else.it's time to spend some time with your girls. boys may come and go but your friends will always be there for you.

I'm boy crazy! AHHHH!!!! OMG!!!

Not at all

I'm not really boy crazy.Probably,cause I strangley happen to go to a school,full of no-no love boys.

-is not a girl but takes it anyways-

just fine

xD

not at all

yes,i have a friend that is a boy,he's really a good friend :eek: he makes me laugh everyday and when i lied to him i didn't read my spelling ,he'd ask which one you didn't read!?Lolz~He's also a great friend to hang around with :( i just think him as a good friend though my friend,which i call Steff for short keeps saying i love him!If she says that,i hold her by her neck and shake her :p

[SIZE=14pt]Just fine[/SIZE]

Yeah, pretty accurate. All my friends say I'm boy-crazy, though. :]

i am soooo boy crazy

i cant get this one guy of my mind!!!!!!!!

he drives me insane

but i love him

i hope he likes me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back