Quiz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.N e o n

Reaction score
Someone sent me this quiz:

https://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8657908/wh...pliance-are-you

Take it and post the results. The question is: Which household appliance are you most like? xD I thought it was kinda funny.

Mine:

You, my friend, are a lightbulb.

On and off, day and night, lightbulbs set the mood and light the way. Your answers tell me that you're spontaneous, enjoy new experiences, but may have a low degree of self confidence. You deserve to love who you are, and don't forget it.

Whoa. It's like, right. Especially the self confidence thing. How... Strange.

Lol, Phoebe, cool quiz! x3

I'm a fridge, and I always knew it.

My results:

You, my friend, are a refrigerator.

Fridges are reliable, cool,and tend to be adorned with the doodles of small children. Your answers tell me you don't stress too much and have a fair degree of self-confidence.

Hmm..so I'm 'adorned with the doodles of small children'.

Coolness. =3

Fridges are reliable, cool,and tend to be adorned with the doodles of small children. Your answers tell me you don't stress too much and have a fair degree of self-confidence.

I don't stress too much and have self-confidence?

Suuuure I do. >__>

You, my friend, are a washing machine.

Pity the washing machine, who hums in the basements and closets of people, working hard and hidden away, unappreciated. Your answers tell me that you tend to be on the moodier side and you may not have confidence in yourself. You deserve to love who you are, and don't forget it.

"Pity the washung machine" Dx

On and off, day and night, lightbulbs set the mood and light the way. Your answers tell me that you're spontaneous, enjoy new experiences, but may have a low degree of self confidence. You deserve to love who you are, and don't forget it.

Nevermind I am no longer a garbage thing I am......

You, my friend, are a toaster.

Toasters are slightly unpredictable but generally get the job done, no-nonsense but heartily. Your answers tell me that you are rather competitive and edgy, but you know how to have fun, and you probably have a fair degree of self confidence.

Not very ture...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hm, that's actually really accurate.

Oh dear Dx

You, my friend, are a washing machine.

Pity the washing machine, who hums in the basements and closets of people, working hard and hidden away, unappreciated. Your answers tell me that you tend to be on the moodier side and you may not have confidence in yourself. You deserve to love who you are, and don't forget it.

^^ hehe ima toaster too! xD

Toasters are slightly unpredictable but generally get the job done, no-nonsense but heartily. Your answers tell me that you are rather competitive and edgy, but you know how to have fun, and you probably have a fair degree of self confidence

Toasters are slightly unpredictable but generally get the job done, no-nonsense but heartily. Your answers tell me that you are rather competitive and edgy, but you know how to have fun, and you probably have a fair degree of self confidence.

Yes! I'm a freaking toaster~! 8D

It's accurate. o.o A scary amount of accuracy.

Cecib :)

Whoo! Toaster!! xD

Someone sent me this quiz: https://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8657908/wh...pliance-are-you

Take it and post the results. The question is: Which household appliance are you most like? xD I thought it was kinda funny.

Mine:

Whoa. It's like, right. Especially the self confidence thing. How... Strange.
Ima toaster! Toasty toasty toasty toasty toasty toast! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back