Quiz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
confident

You don't really have any problems at all with anything, except what you are going to wear to the big party next Friday, that you are totally going to be at! You are cool and confident and you just get along with everyone.

Same as Dots~* , I guess it suits me well. :eek:

Shyness

You are very shy and don't like to be noticed or draw attention to yourself. You cant stand being in the spotlight and if that ever did happen you would most likely break down. But if you did manage to escape you would probably be found in a deep, dark corner, waiting for everything to tone down so that you know it's safe to come out again

Cool. That is really me!

Confident

You dont really have any problems at all with anything, except what you are going to wear to the big party next Friday, that you are totally going to be at! You are cool and confident and you just get along with everyone.

I got Confident, too, despite the fact that I'm practically the exact opposite.

Although I'm not shy to the extremes that they put it..

You dont really have any problems at all with anything, except what you are going to wear to the big party next Friday, that you are totally going to be at! You are cool and confident and you just get along with everyone.

Confident

I don't think that's competely right though. I answered a few things with, "shy answers," and I know it. I'm not all that confident, but I'm pretty friendly. I think the quiz creator considered confident and friendly the same thing. :|

confident

I think they got the wrong person....

confident
You don't really have any problems at all with anything, except what you are going to wear to the big party next Friday, that you are totally going to be at! You are cool and confident and you just get along with everyone.

Same as Dots~* , I guess it suits me well. :angry:
It suits me to, yep.

Saddness or Depression

You can get very sad and depressed if things don't go acording to plan. You just can't deal with the unexpected and when it does happen you just break down completely and think "why me?"

:|

Who makes these quizzes?

Saddness or Depression

You can get very sad and depressed if things don't go acording to plan. You just can't deal with the unexpected and when it does happen you just break down completely and think "why me?"

So true. <3 [i swear, once I broke into tears because I was afriad I couldn't go to my 7 AM rehearsal for Jazz band.]

Saddness or DepressionYou can get very sad and depressed if things don't go acording to plan. You just can't deal with the unexpected and when it does happen you just break down completely and think "why me?"

So true. <3 [i swear, once I broke into tears because I was afriad I couldn't go to my 7 AM rehearsal for Jazz band.]
. . . I think you need to take up a sport. XD

confident

Can't say I'm surprised.

Saddness or Depression

Shyness

You are very shy and don't like to be noticed or draw attention to yourself. You cant stand being in the spotlight and if that ever did happen you would most likely break down. But if you did manige to escape you would probably be found in a deep, dark corner, waiting for everything to tone down so that you know it's safe to come out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back