R.I.P. Nicky,Lisa,Niall,Simon,Carla,Aidan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groovyme!

Reaction score
I was at a sleepover, and I left the room to go to the toilet during the night,and a girl who is a nasty *removed by Jeremy Clarkson* searched through my bag and reset (with her earring as a dare apparantly) ALL 6 of my tamagotchis! :( :( I was on really high generations and none had died since last January. My friend (Super*) broke the news to me when I came back, she was the only reliable person in the room,she even kindly stayed up with me to help mind the babies.2 other people there helped the *removed by Jeremy Clarkson* reset it, and they said they were my friends!(yeah right!)All they were worried about was if they'd get in trouble, they know how much i love the tamagotchis, and they laughed their heads off at me :( .6 months of hard work down the drain. :( Does anyone have any ideas for :angry: [SIZE=21pt]REVENGE[/SIZE] :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Two Ideas:[/SIZE]

First Idea: If your friends have anything they love, do something to that thing.

Second Idea: Pretend you lost your tama's. Then put your *lost* tama's into your friends bags and blame them for stealing your tamagotchi's, so they will get in trouble.

Just a thought,

lolli911

P.S: Hope you get your REVENGE!

Thank You! Both of those ideas will work perfectly! :(

P.S.They aren't my friends anymore, except for Super*

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back