R.I.P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my...I'm so sorry. I don't know what's its like but I've had many deaths in my life. I would be crying my eyes out if my bestie whos been here for me for 10 years. (YES 10 I KNOW. @_@)

*hugs*

I've experienced so much death. I'm here for you. =)

~SG~

She died?!?!!? omg! I'm soooo sorry! If you don't mind me asking, how did she die?

[SIZE=11pt]We have had a few fake death topics here, all of which turned out to be fake. [/SIZE]

One would thing that if this were true, you would have gone in to some sort of detail.

So far, this seems to be attention seeking.

You'll have to understand if I am a little skeptical but death topics are more than likely fake.

How about an obituary or backstory. Was she sick? What's the deal? People rarely just drop dead.

You were super vague.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry to hear that :[

How did she die? I agree with Mothra, People rarely just drop dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry to hear that...

How she die because your post awful vague and people had fake death topics before just to get atenchion

[SIZE=14pt]._. How? Sometimes, some people, as others said, post stuff like this to get attention.... If this is a attention post, maybe you should close it so you don't get in trouble or get others mad(Thats why I closed my topic). If its real, please explain. And I don't understand "she was the one who went pale ". You have to be more...clear. And as Mothra said, people just don't die. Oi i remember when I wanted attention in the old days(2005 =D), don't turn into the old me... [/SIZE]

'Tis probably attention seeking. =|

How exactly did she die, and just why would you post this on TamaTalk?

If she really did die, I'm sorry. :) Losing people is very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back