r tamas dying quicker ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u fink that tamas r dying quicker on the v3

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dunno

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on 2nd generation and so is my friend and hers almost ran out of batteries, i think the batteries are dying because shes had hers about 20 days and they stay on all the time. But even if the battery or tamagotchi dies cant you press the reset button and then the middle button when you see the egg and press download and get it back? :ichigotchi:

I'm on 2nd generation and so is my friend and hers almost ran out of batteries, i think the batteries are dying because shes had hers about 20 days and they stay on all the time. But even if the battery or tamagotchi dies cant you press the reset button and then the middle button when you see the egg and press download and get it back? :huh:
I don't know about the death one you can' t reset when he dies

:huh:

yea but even if yr tama wasnt over weight it will still die and mine wasnt even over weight

I found that after I connected a V2 with a V3 several times in one go they lost all their hearts for no apparant reason. It was weird.
I was in science class a few weeks ago, and it called for attention (I keep my sound on, the teachers don't hear/care), so it wasn't sick or anything, so I praised it. The attention icon was still on, so I checked it's status, all the hearts were empty ;) lol

I think they are!!! :nyatchi:

Does anybody know how to bring a tama back to life??(can you do that)

yea they doalso ive noticed that females die quicker than males.

Because i had a male on the V2 and a female on the V3 they both had all hearts and didnt need a battery or anything and the female died. At first i thought the v3s died quicker. so the next day i reset both of them until there was a female on the v2 and a male on the v3. The female died first so then i reset the female and then the male died!!!!!!!! but when the male was on the v2 it didnt die that quick

AKAKorotchi2012
no ur wrong tama gurls live longer :furawatchi: im so sorry

I'm on 2nd generation and so is my friend and hers almost ran out of batteries, i think the batteries are dying because shes had hers about 20 days and they stay on all the time. But even if the battery or tamagotchi dies cant you press the reset button and then the middle button when you see the egg and press download and get it back? :furawatchi:
when the battery runs ded juss reset it clik download and go to the clock press the left and rite @ the same time to...

1... 9:00

2...10:00

3 and 4...10:15

5...11:00

6...11:30

7...12:15

Mine did the same thing it was just about to have a baby tama(3rd gen) when i woke up about 4 hours later and it died!!! :mimitchi: I wil change my answer to yes they are dying faster because my first thought was that the battery runs out but know i know. :mellow:

:p :p yeah. i leave my blue camo v3 in my purse on pause when im not using it. they still die, even on pause. how does this happen?

I don't really know what to think because I'm always with my Tamas and I always have enough time to take care of them

my friend was on her teenage stage she left it for half an hour came back and it was dead!!! she had all the items!!

i am on my 6th gen on 2 of my v3's and none of them have ever died... but i was at a friends house 1 day and i went 2 check on our tamas and one of hers was dead....it had all of its hearts....i no y the tamas die! if u leave them alone 2 many times it will bcome sad and then die....its just every like 10 min u should check the shop or play a game wit it so it wont b lonely

Mine died a few days ago, I checked on it after school (even though i had already checked on it during school, just a couple hours before) and it was dead. She was a female tama that looked like a pumpkin head (yea real descriptive) and her name was tiger, same name as the boy tama I own now. She lived to be 3 yrs and 21 lb, first tama I had on v3..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back