R@TE The $0NG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAME!!! But..you know that...

A very bigger than infinity number/10

Snakes On A Plane-Cobra Starship <33

I'll listen to the song after Disco. (Which I am listening to right now) So...?/10

Disco - Metro Station

Well....I've never heard it..but I'll check it out. (Snakes On A Plane is good) ?/10

London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines-PATD

(One of my favorites)

(I like Snakes On A Plane. I'm listening to it right now.) I haven't heard that song. Surprising. But anything by PATD is worth a 10/10.

She Had the World - PATD

Haha. The one Pretty. Odd. song I haven't heard but...eh....it's PATD. 10/10

Sweet Tangerine-The Hush Sound

It's such an awesome song. I think it's like one of the first full song I heard Ryan sing in. Sweet Tangering: 10/10

California - Metro Station

Never heard it. ?/10

I like Behind The Sea. His voice sounds awesome. He sings full in She Had The World? Yay! Going!

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out-FOB

No. Not full. I mean it's a whole song I heard that has a part of him in it. I can't explain it really. And for your song: 10/10

Behind The Sea - PATD

Oooohhh...-get's it-

1O/1O They look cooler with O's, huh?

That Green Gentleman-PATD

10/10 Yeah. It looks like real writing to me. (And yay! Someone actually gets my grammar/ways of talking. xP

She's A Handsome Woman - PATD

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know - PATD (It's not the best song by PATD. I don't know why, but I just don't like the beginning all that much. but it's kind of funny.)

The begininng of that makes me wanna laugh. 10/10

The City Is At War-Cobra Starship

10/10 xD

Fences - Paramore (Speaking of Paramore...I love their video for That's What You Get)

10/10 I love that song. I didn't watch the video. Only the beginning. Haha.

Born For This-Paramore

Latest posts

Back