rabbit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shylight200

Reaction score
I have the music star version.

I noticed that sometimes if i'm not playing for my pet, a rabbit (?) enters the scene and my tamagotchi turns around and watches it.

what's that about?

I honestly don't know. That sounds very weird, and I have heard nothing about that ever happening until now. My certain never does that.

What time does this 'rabbit' appear?

As you know i do not own a Music Star Tama, but here are my guesses:

Is this perhaps a toy your Tama has? if so, this is probably what it was playing with.

Certain animations happen at certain times of the year, a few are:

Santagotchi appears on your screen at 12:00am (midnight) on Christmas Day.

On Valantines day, some hearts can sometimes be seen on your Tama's screen (V1s mostly)

A Christmas tree appears next to your Tama around Christmas time, this is one of the most popular seen animations.

Other times, your Tama sometimes does random animations just to amuse itself, im guessing this is what it was doing. It's not a glitch or anything so don't worry!

Cya! :D :D

In past Tama versions, during Easter time a rabbit shows up on the screen. Maybe you accidentally set the wrong date when you first got your Tama..?

It started showing up yesterday. and it showed up again this morning. I did set the date wrong, but it's nowhere near Easter.

It's not a toy that she has (Her toy is a tamagotchi toy ) because when the rabbit appears, it takes up the entire screen and when I press the third button, it goes up to the regular screen.

thanks for the replies.

it doesn't look like that.

I tried to search for a pic on it but couldn't find one :)

it doesn't look like that.
I tried to search for a pic on it but couldn't find one :)
Oh dang, this doesn't even seem like a glitch! I REALLY want to help! Give me as much info as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back