Radaring Mother?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
Ok, I don't know ho wmany of you know, but my best guy friend was going to kiss me at my Birthday party. Well I told my friend, who told her mom who told my mom. First off, I wasn't supposed to know anyway. So at my party, he was about to kiss me when you get the 'Vannnah??? what are you doing????" that went on about 4 times until he was about to leave and my mother told HIS mom. HE came into school today saying he couldn't talk to me, truth is, he could, he just thought I wouldn't want to talk to him. Now that I know he lied, it's like I can't trust anyone anymore, I can't trust the girl who told me, I can't trust the girl I told and I can't trust myself.

On top of that I haven't been eating much due to stress and I am loosing weight. I feel weaker and like I am going to pass out at any second.. Sometimes I wish I would, so I could go to the hospital and find out what I wrong with me.

Help.

Please.

First of all if something like that comes up don't assume it to be true. Don't get your hopes up and it's a good idea not to tell even your closest friend. I know it's a *sqee!* moment but the source could be wrong and if that gets spread around it's not pretty.

If something like that happens, I like to tell random people here! xD If it's something REALLY personal, of course, keep it between you and your friends/parents but if it's something like this, sometimes it's nice to tell anonymous people and get it out of your system.

Make sure to eat a good, healthy breakfast. Find some fruits and veggies you really like and eat them plus some healthy cereal in the mornings. Pack a good luch and don't stuff yourself with food at dinner. Drink LOTS of water.

Losing a lot of weight could be a sign of a problem so make sure to tell your parents if this continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back