Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"About four months, or so. I can't remember exactly. I don't keep track of time. If you keep track of time, then it doesn't pass quickly at all." Sienna had a bag of chips, which she munched on.

"Here we go," Candace muttered back to Jade, before yelling out, "Hey all you idiots, look here at this beautiful raggy thing on the floor. Look familiar?" She smirked at all of the passerbys who were now turning to look at the costume.

Jade couldn't help but smirk at Candace's words and the general reaction of the public, before breaking into a full on grin when she took her turn to speak. "That's right. Zale is dead! Not even he was safe from us!" Jade noticed a movement in the corner of her eye, and held up a hand to stop the person who had been advancing in his track. "One more movement and I blow you and everyone else up along with this town centre. After all, Zale isn't here to get his Radi to save you!"

"You have a point." Cye admitted, thinking. He switched channels to the news, seeing if there was anything on his 'death'.

"That's right!" Candace added to Jade's words. "See how useless those (&@*(!$ Radi are? Very, obviously. Zale was so easy to pick off." She smirked at the sight of all the panicking people.

"Huh, looks like there's nothing on the news yet, they're busy talking about the weather. Oh wait... Breaking news. Looks like something must be going on, then." Sienna took another chip and shoved it in her mouth.

Cye''s eyes became wide as they reported on his 'death'. After he got over the fact, he looked at Sienna. "Looks like it worked."

Sienna nodded. "Now the only question is whether or not they really believe it or not. For all we know, they might have some kind of plan going on, wouldn't put it past them..." She trailed off, just as the news reporter was reporting live from the plaze. "Oh look, there's live footage now."

Cye frowned. Was this a good time to strike, would Jade be expecting it? He thought long and hard, trying to ignore the live coverage. Knowing he could trust Sienna, he decided to ask her. "Do you think I could attack her now? She would probably never guess it, and even if she did think I was faking it, she would assume I wouldn't attack for a few days."

Sienna shrugged. "You could attack her now, but you're a little late. By the time you get to the shopping center, they'll probably be gone. They've got the message out that they wanted to convey, so they really have no reason to stick around. Besides, there's two of them, and there's one of you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cye nodded. "wow, I never thought of that." He sighed, looking down."You got any ideas?" he then asked, not really being able to think of a good plan.

"And if he was easy to pick off, what about the rest of them? Never mind all of you!" Jade shouted her question before turning to Candace. "We should probably go now."

"You'll have to just wait, I guess. Or that somehow find Jade's house and get her in her sleep. I dunno." Sienna laid back on the sofa.

"Yeah, we're done here, we have to get moving before the Radi get here. They probably saw the news online somewhere, or on tv." Candace began to leave.

Jade nodded in agreement, beckoning to Candace before ducking down a side alleyway. "Well, that was fun, but what now? With Cye being 'dead' things'll get boring... Unless the Radi decide to avenge his death."

Cye, thinking, created a ball of dark energy and tossed it back and forth from his right hand to his left. He looked at it, never truly understanding what it was. Just he could use it for practically anything, and it took a lot out of him.

(this might sound like a weird idea, but do you think we should have a long timeskip at some point? Like, a few months? Then Cye can have been 'dead' for a while...)

Sienna sighed, and then watched as the news reporters announced that everybody was okay and that Princess and Lily had spared everyone. "Well, looks like they didn't kill everyone after all."

"I'm sure those stupid Radi will come after us soon. Why wouldn't they? Oh well. We can just kick their &@(#&@." Candace began to hum some random song as she walked along.

That might be a good idea, what do you think Runner?

Cye nodded. "Yeah that's a good thing. I would have felt guilty if they did, since it would indirectly be my fault." He yawned, and leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back