Rainbow Rainbow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I just bought a full set of rainbow wristbands.. should I wear it? I'm a male, and I think it's cool how all my bisexual friends wear rainbows. x.X

I'm itching to do it.. x.x

It looks pretty. Should I wear an all black outfit with to make it look "dark"?

Suggestion peeps-o.

Do it if you feel comfortable with it. :)

If you're afraid that people are gonna judge you or anything, then don't. It's your own decision, I suppose. But then I guess, if you bought the wristbands, why not wear them? Wear an all-black outfit if you want.. again, if you're comfortable with it, do it. If not, then don't. :(

I would have to say that's taking a fairly big risk. But if you're okay with the fact that there's a chance kids are going to judge you for it, then do it. You are who you are, of course. And no one can change that. :)

Why did you go out and buy them in the first place if you were just going to ask Tamatalk for "permission" to wear them? ;P

Well just ignore what people think of them if you wear them

Well yeah, you already bought them. Wear them with black if you want to, we can't make choices for you. People will judge you, but wear them if you're itching to do it.

Do it if you feel comfortable with it. :)
If you're afraid that people are gonna judge you or anything, then don't. It's your own decision, I suppose. But then I guess, if you bought the wristbands, why not wear them? Wear an all-black outfit if you want.. again, if you're comfortable with it, do it. If not, then don't. :mimitchi:
Same here. :)

Why did you bought those wristbands if your not gonna wear it?

... Suggestion peeps-o.
Why not try to start making some of these decisions for yourself?

It can easily become an awkward habit to always be relying on the judgement or opinions of others.

Awkward habits can be difficult to break, but it's probably a good idea to start taking some responsibility for your own actions rather than relying on others to direct you in what to wear, what to do, what to think... etc., etc., etc. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking an opinion of others is great but if you always ask the opinions of others, It'll become your habit and you'll never learn to start making decisions for yourself.

What if you have a serious problem and there's no one that can share their opinions.

Just like Tamamum said "Why not try to start making some of these decisions for yourself?" :D

You bought them. I think you should wear them. A black outfit might look good with it, if you want.

Do not wonder about other people's opions about the wrist bands. Ask yourself, "Do I really liek these?" If you don't, give the,m to a friend or family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back