Rainy Days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk`

Reaction score
What do you like to do on rainy days? I'm only making this topic because it's raining right now where I am xP I'll usually sit in my room and read a book. Or get on the computer, as I am obsessed >:3

I absolutely love rain!

If it's nice and warm outside, I go and run out in the rain like a loser. It's fun.

Otherwise, I just lounge around the house and relax

I like rainy days too but only when I don't have a lot of work to do. Otherwise, my productivity goes just like that. I like to sleep in, curl up with a good book or movie, or just listen to music. :)

I'll be gaming, drawing, reading, chatting to a friend, ranting, sleeping, being outside, listening to the rain or music, watching a show, that kind of thing

Basically whatever I feel like.

Good question !

Hmm.. I do lots of stuff, I love rainy days. ^w^

If I don't go to school that day, I catch up on schoolwork. Ya know, completing notes and such. x3

I hoard the computer, I jam to music. 8D

If I do go to school, I run around in the rain ! Then wind up sick the next day. :p

I like calming my nerves with a hot bath sometimes. :)

So yeah, not very productive ! >:3

Edit; Or sometimes, I'll feel all romantic and stare out the window with this dreamy look on my face. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah chronic rain makes my productivity go down and I stay indoors. I love sleeping in my bed when it’s raining. The roof we have makes the rain sound heaps louder, so it’s so relaxing. :D

But I usually come on the computer and relax. No work off the computer gets done. :p

I love rain.

If I'm at school, I'll complain about the rain every two seconds to a poor guy sat next to me. /contradiction.

If I'm at home; computer, read, sing, play guitar, draw, watch t.v... whatevar.

Out with friends, take of my jacket, run and get soaking wet, then we usually go back to someone's house and watch a movie.

I usually go on the computer, read a book, listen to music, watch TV, play on my DS or on the Wii or I play my guitar or piano. Or I go outside in the rain cos I love it. But lately it only rains at night which makes your feet cold if you run outside in the morning barefoot (;

Or sometimes I do my homework... but that's never fun. Or I sleep. I find lots of ways to entertain myself when it rains :)

I love when it rains, except that it always makes me sleepy. So I love when it rains at night because i always sleep really well when i hear the rain against the roof and windows. During the day I'll probably be on the Wii or computer, since as my dad says "it's perfect video game weather". So basically i can play as many games as i want because my parents can't use the "go outside, it's so nice out" excuse. Or sometimes just stare out the window if it's raining really hard.

I would love rain, except for the fact that it makes my hair frizzy.
Haha my best friend's like that, she won't let a drip of rain get on her hair ;3

As for me, wellums, I like to stay home and go on Facebook and maybe sit in bed with a nice hot chocolate or something snuggled up in my blanket. Yep. My idea of a perfect rainy day.

Rainy days are my favorite! I wouldn't say that I do anything specifically different on them, but they always put me in a better mood :)

I had a rainy weekend this weekend. Most of it was spent doing work (like I mentioned above, rainy days make me less productive unfortunately :p ), reading, and hanging out with friends, family, and my boyfriend. Rainy days are perfect for reading or listening to music while relaxing in bed. :)

Usually I sleep in, and lie in my bed and watch episodes of The Office on my laptop :D

If I'm in a productive mood for whatever reason I do some homework, but that doesn't usually occur.

I love rainy days. Overcast days, not so much lol but rainstorms are my favorite. I usually sit around watching a movie or TV.

I had a rainy day just this weekend. My family, boyfriend, and I were rockin' around the Christmas tree. :D Christmas decorations went up while enjoying a college football game on TV. So relaxing. :)

I love rainy days. But my schedule doesn't change: sleep, play on the ds, go on the computer, with eating sometimes. I'm lazy.

Sit around. Make my friends come over. Internet.

#foreveronline

Oh, yes. Internet is a must-have for rainy days. :) That and warm blankets in a nice, cozy bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back