Raising guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary K

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there some sort of guide--either official or put together by a tama lover--that tells the different ways to get the various tamas? I know there is one for the v1 characters on the tamaplus site. But is there anything yet for v2s?

Now I know from reading that there are those who say that we should love all tamas and we get what we get. I agree, but it still would be interesting to see which characters develope from different levels of care.

So any ideas or suggestions?

Mary K

Maybe :puroperatchi: Does that mean that you know where part of one is? Or that you know of one for only a few characters? Cos I'd put one together from bits and pieces if I could find them!

I've searched all over, and I haven't found one. I'll post if I do, though.

Perhaps we can put one together if enough people send in how they got which character, etc. I'd be willing to keep track! :puroperatchi:

I think the tiger dude--toratchi--can be gotten from a hinomatchi if you keep the hinomatchi overweight but take care of everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back