Random Facts About Yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome: I find this guy handsome:
tumblr_nw0vtaxv8f1u9kul0o3_400_by_saratchi-da3d1rd.jpg

Oysters: I do love them in the shell, but I might like them even more as crackers in my potato soup. C:

Scar: When I was younger I walked into a lamp post, the electricity door thing had been crow barred open at the top and was left serrated. It made a massive slice right above my knee and for about 6 years I had a very obvious and large scar that everyone always pointed out and I'd then embarrassingly tell them a detailed story of how I got it

Geometry: I almost failed Geometry in high school. If my teacher hadn't taken pity on me and made my retake exam identical to the original exam, I would've been toast.

Rhett: The guy who wears roses on his ears, and is part of a YouTube talk show that I absolutely love.

Last edited by a moderator:
TMNT: When I was younger I had the biggest crush on Raphael and Optimus Prime from Transformers but hussshhhh

I'll pretend that you did Tokusarsu Programs so I can carry on the game

Sleep : I sleep about 5 hours every night cus I have no control over my life

Sassy : I hate when people say they're sassy but they're actually just straight up rude

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back