Random Fun Fact!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that shiny covering over the sugar shell on sweets like Sklittes? Yeah, that's beetle juice
I was just about to start screaming but then I realised it's Smarties I like, not Skittles! :)

And insect leg chocolate thing... WHAT? WHYYY?

There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun... not that I count.

Edit: I found this, and I liked it so I'll share it with you. The longest word in the english language is: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Last edited by a moderator:
(Shouldn't this be in 'Fun Stuff'?)

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: The fear of long words! :angry:

I have no idea how to say that. ^o^' (I can see that it has something to do with hippopotamus' and monsters though, lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharks have 2 more senses than humans :- electrical sense and vibration sense 0:

Humans don't.

10,000 year old Lotus seeds were planted by scientists in the required conditions and they actually germinated. >_>

Pepsi has 150 Calories in it? Sorry I'm drinking Pepsi best thing I could think of.

Tu Nandu esta en fuego!
(better go get a hose)
it means "your ostritch is on fire" in spanish

I also know how to say your bra is on fire in spanish.

P.s. Tu solsten esta en fuego

-That enchidnas are cute.
I know. I'd love to go to Australia someday just to see one...<3

The Google Chrome spelling checker decided that when I put 'echidna' I meant 'enchilada' xD

'god' and 'swine flu' are protected articles on Wikipedia.

TamaPhantom

PS: I'll post more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back