Random Poll :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my nose pierced. I orginally had planned on making my dad happy and not piercing anything but my ears. We went to Claire's to ask if they did upper ear piercings and they refused, so we went to a tattoo parlor and my mom offered it to me as a late Christmas present. He didn't notice until dinner when my mom pointed out 'the shiny thing on my face'.

I used to have my ears pierced, but I didn't like it. And the temporary kiddie tattoos found in magazines and stuff, but I'm sure that doesn't count. ~3

I used to have my ears pierced, but they got clogged due to cheap earrings. We had to go to the hospital to get them out. Yucky >.>

As for tattoos - not at the moment. I'm not planning on any permanent tattoos either. I'm fine with the temporary tattoos, thankyou xD.

I'd love a bunch of facial piercings... eyebrow, lip, nose...

And a bunch of piercings on my ears. Still waiting for approval though.

I only have my ears pierced a couple of times. ;O

No tattoos.... yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ears done twice. Better known here as doubles.

Thats all. Sad child. Mum said I can get my belly button done for my 15th. I want to so bad.

Ears done twice. Better known here as doubles.
Thats all. Sad child. Mum said I can get my belly button done for my 15th. I want to so bad.
I'm allowed to get my belly button pierced whenever I want, I just don't want it pierced xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ear piercing.

I'd love to have two in my ear, but I'm too chicken to get another. XD

I got mine when I was a baby.

No. I'm currently 100% free of all piercings and tattoos.

However, I'm desperate to get my ears pierced. Everyone says it would suit me. And I'm not a huge fan of tattoos - it's much more fun to draw on yourself with Sharpie and wash it off later so you can start all over again.

I have my ears pierced once.

I keep telling my mom I want my ears pierced again, but she gets all upset and gives me the look.

Maybe in the fall though.

And I want my cartlige (sp?) pierced so so badly. D:

I have doubles, as Michelle says.

lol

I want to get my cartilage and belly button done, but I have no money and I faint and get sick when i get piercings. lol

I know it'll be worth it though, so I'm just gunna do it. =]

I had 6 before, 2 in the left ear, 4 in the right, but I went into a mosh pit a few weeks after getting them. Bad idea girls, bad idea :)

needless to say, I have 2 in the left, and back to 1 in the right, the rest were ripped out or I had to take them out because they were partially torn anyway.

I plan on getting a tattoo and the 3 piercings back in my right ear, and an extra in the left to make it 7 when I get my money in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back