Random story built on emoticons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tarakotchi: was alone and started to cry *LIKE A BABY*. <_< just... walked away...

a :blink: appeared out of DA HAT and saw :tarakotchi: . They both fell in love and got married but their baby was a 1 inch :newmametchi: !

:) turned into a :blink: and her blinking killed everyone including herself, And then :excl: ate a potato

The 1 inch :newmametchi: was still alive, though. He was so angry, he got a sewing needle and killed the :excl: with it. the 1 inch :newmametchi: then began his quest.

He was walking in the woods, in the grass reeds when suddenly, a giant (To :newmametchi: ) :pochitchi: popped out of a nearby bush!

:excl: somehow survived!

:excl: killed :newmametchi: and :pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:excl: realised his mistake and killed himself.

:newmametchi: came back to life with his magic sewing sword and made :pochitchi: come back to life.

The Tamas continued their journey.

:newmametchi: and :pochitchi: ran into a :puroperatchi: . :puroperatchi: screamed loudly and out of his mouth came a :hanatchi: . :hanatchi: then ran away and was eaten by a :nazotchi: .

:newmametchi: looked weirdly at :puroperatchi: but the 2 tamas invited :puroperatchi: to be in their group. :pochitchi: and :newmametchi: wanted :puroperatchi: to join so :puroperatchi: said YES. Now, the Tamas continue on their journey.

Then :newmametchi: , :pochitchi: , and :puroperatchi: also ran into :nazotchi: . :nazotchi: Tried to eat them but a :mametchi: stopped him. :mametchi: had time traveled from the past to meet :newmametchi: .

Everyone died and this time no one survived and then :wub: appeared

and the :mimitchi: sang: I GOT DA EYE OF THE TIGER DA FITER DANCIN THRU FIRE COZ I AM A CHAMPION AND U GUNNA HEAR ME ROOOOAARRRRR

:) Got rid of the seaweed. :mimitchi: got angry and exploded while the :newmametchi: who ate :mimitchi: 's toes laughed and ran away with Kirby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back