Random Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxX KennyLover XxX

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is my random tamagotchi log.

Hi, I have 12 tamagotchis and I add to them often. I'm not going to post about each one everyday because that would be a lot of typing and a lot to read, plus I'm very lazy. I hope you enjoy reading my log!

13th October 2012

Hello, it's 10:35am and this is my first post of my log so don't expect it to be amazing. I have my 12 Tamas around me and we are watching ‘Danger Mouse’, eating popcorn and typing this.

I will log 3 Tamas this morning and log a few others, or the same ones, later. Enjoy.

Blue V2-

Currently I have a YoungMametchi, she is 1yrs old, 3rd gen, 21lb and is called Lorie.

So far this morning I have played ‘Jump’ with her 4 times and fed her 3 bowls of cereal, I think I also cleaned her poop once, but it may have been twice.

Stats-

Hungry – full 4 hearts

Happy – full 4 hearts

Union Jack V3

Currently I have Memetchi, she is 4yrs old, 3rd gen, 33lb and is called Ned (I knew she was a girl when I named her, I just thought “Not enough girls are called Ned”).

So far this morning I played ‘Get’ with her once and fed her 1 bowl of cereal, I think I cleaned her poop up once as well.

Stats-

Hungry – full 4 hearts

Happy – full 4 hearts

City Shell V5–

Currently I have Kuchipatchi, Chibipatchi, Papapatchi and Mamapatchi. I have managed to keep a Kuchipa family for 3 gens now, WOW! The household name is McFly (I love BTTF). Only 20% bond, but that’ll change soon.

So far this morning I have played ‘Tea Time’ three times, fed the family 6 bread rolls, cleaned away one or two poops.

Stats–

Hungry – full 5 hearts

Happy – full 5 hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
13th October 2012

3:30pm

HELLO! I haven't done much since my last post; I connected all my Tamas together, bought a few items and did general care.

Blue V2-

Lorie is doing great!

I was on my way to the kitchen playing ‘Jump’ with her. The second time I played it I was walking down the stairs and accidentally dropped her out my hands when I viciously pushed the ‘B’ button. But she's good. I also bought her a flower but it turned into the monster thingy.

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 hearts

Happy – Full 4 hearts

Training – 7 bars (only need 2 more)

Age – 1 year

Weight – 22lb

Gen – 3

Point – 311 (Not much but I don't need to buy anything)

Camouflage V2-

I got this V2 three or two days ago. Her name is Eli P, I named her after my friend. She is a Ringotchi aged 1, 21lb, 1st gen. I haven't played with her much today, only to get her happy. I bought her a ball and darts though.

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 hearts

Happy – Full 4 hearts

City Shell V5-

The McFly household are very good. I got to 30% bond. That's about it with them.

Stats-

Hungry – Full 5 hearts

Happy – Full 5 hearts

Bond – 30%

Gen – 4

Point – 9390

14th October

11:30am

Hellooooo! My tamas aren't doing to good. Last night I was really busy and forgot to put them to sleep, I also didn't turn the light off for both V2's and V3's. They all had either empty or only 1 heart in both 'Hungry' and 'Happy' bars. Anyway, right now we're all watching 'Top Gear', eating popcorn... again and drinking flat cola I forgot to drink last night. I was eating a bagel.

Whirl Pool V4-

So a lot happened, Tsubutchi Doug was left by his dad last night, Blob who was a Simasimatchi. He's sad that he's gone but he knows thats what happens. I'm going to visit tamatown so little Dougie can see his daddy. I gave him a melon and milk, I know he loves milk. I've played with Doug 3 times already this morning and cleaned up 2 poops. Can't wait to see what he turns into!!

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 hearts

Happy – Full 4 hearts

Training – 0 bars

Intelligence - 7

Fashion - 6

Social - 3

Age – 0 year

Weight – 12lb

Gen – 5

Point – 6120

Silver V3-

My silver V3 is the very first Tamagotchi I ever got. It's a boy batabatatchi called Lorie, weighing 24lb, 2 years old, 3rd gen and 7 training bars. Also I just gave her a time out.

Stats-

Hungry- full 4 hearts

Happy- 1 heart :(

Blue V2-

Lorie is ok, I have only fed her once and played one game with her, 'Jump'. The stats will not be good.

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 hearts

Happy – 2 hearts

Training – FULL BARS!!!!

Age – 2 years

Weight – 21lb

Gen – 3

Point – 425

BREAKING NEWS

(That isn't very breaking)

Douglas just took a nap!

BREAKING NEWS

(That isn't very breaking)

This is more breaking news - Douglas turned into Mizutamatchi, I am going to get a character form the 'Meme' family for sure.

20th October

10:47am

Hi, I haven't updated this in a week because I've been busy with school work and other stuff. Also my mum takes my Tamas if I have stuff to do so I don't get distracted which means they've been on pause all week. Currently I have all my Tamas scattered around me and we're listening to music. They should all be very good because I've been playing with them all morning.

Silver V3-

Lorie is doing well, I haven't cleaned any poops this morning but I will be soon... I just did, best timing ever. I've fed him 2 bowls of cereal and played 'Get' with him twice. Also I notice I'd said Lorie is a boy and girl in my last update, sorry, but I have a boy and girl called Lorie. Aren't I just so smart ^_^ .

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 Hearts

Happy – Full 4 Hearts

Training – Full Bar

Age – 2 years

Weight – 20lb

Gen – 3

Point – 1203

Union Jack V3-

Ned is GGGRRRREAT! That is all.

Stats-

Hungry – Full 4 Hearts

Happy – Full 4 Hearts

Training – Full Bar

Age – 5 years

Weight – 31lb

Gen – 3

Point – 1924

V4.5 In A V4 Flame Design Shell-

So I bought this one thinking it was a V4... It weren't. I'm actually more happy I bought it because it had a 4.5 inside, the shell is awesome and I already have a V4 and wanted a 4.5 anyway, so... WIN!!!! Anyway, I haven't logged this one but I had already written out the stats and don't want to delete it. Doug is a crackertchi. I've cleaned one poop and played 'Climb' twice.

Stats-

Hungry - Full 4 Hearts

Happy - Full 4 Hearts

Training - Full Bar

Funny - 59

Gorgeous - 40

Spiritual - 46

Age – 2 years

Weight – 20lb

Gen – 1

Point – 1910