Random things......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kaythina~

Reaction score
Ever were having your average day, and something random happens? Haha, that happens to everyone.

YESTERDAY:

I was on tamatalk, and I put my bagel half on the desk. Then my dog Abby jumps up on me with her sharp nails, and I start screaming like it's the end of the world!

TODAY:

Mum's shaving my dads hair, and my dads like ''There you go with the long fast strokes, again!'' And my mum said ''How can they be long strokes?''

They were short. Weird......

Randomness. :)

On a daily basis.

Just not all; "0Mgg I HaazzzZZ G0tz 50 h4PpYY YahHHHhHh!11!!!!11!"

xD

Today I was walking with my friends and I was holding tons of books. Then my teacher walked by and took the books out of my hand and walked away x_o So I was like, "Whaa?" and on the next period I got them back. I wonder what he did with them..

Lol at camp. Random, random things happend.

My friend sleep talks and she said to me "I'ma shove this McCdonalds box in your face" I was all WTF :(

My friend was all "Hint hint" And I couldnt stop laughing :nyatchi:

I tripped over my teachers tent pegs and the tent collapsed on him and in the night he scared us with a mask we screamed so much I got Laryngitis Lol.

The most random thing of all:

Me and Joey got nominated for the Jordan and Peter Aundry (Dunno if you've heard of them but GOOGLE it if you havent Lol) award. But Emma and Michael won Lol.. Embarrasing much :l

Yeah, it was a normal day at school. Then on So You Think You Can Dance, one of the judges, Mary, was all hyper and random, screaming and all, and it really made my day. D:

Ad yesterday, another judge, Lil C, said something random to a dance pair: "You must induce labour, and progression will be born" or something. I was like XD.

.. I'm a big fan of reality tv shows.

Yesterday: This annoying girl in my class was throwing her notebooks in the garbage, so I suggested to her that she recycle them instead, and she just started cursing me out. She was like: "WHY DON'T YOU GO EFF YOURSELF YOU EFFIN BEE?!? GO TO HELL!!!! *MIDDLE FINGER*" And I was all o_O Then I started mocking her cause she thinks shes tough just because she gives me the middle finger and cusses me out. I'm not kidding.

Today: I was one of the laptops at my school, and the computer teacher started turning the connection on and off for no reason, the last time she turned it off, I was still logged on to TT and a girl in my class was still logged onto Twitter, and since the internet connection wasn't on we couldn't log out. Then the computer teacher refused to turn it back on.

OHGAWDYES,

Today my friends dad was talking about instrument playing and said, "He can only do it longer because he's more blow job." Then, he corrected himself. "Oops, I mean BLOWHARD. That still sounds dirty dont it?"

xD You had to have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back