Random words that make you laugh.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman23

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I've noticed some people laugh over random words. Post the ones that make you laugh here. My single words are: Cheese, brownie,muffin,pudding, and bob. Combined words that make me laugh are: Cheese muffin (XD) bob pudding(o.o), and that's about it.

i know that a couple words make me laugh. (although i made one up)

nipper

plastical

geezer

plastical is like saying somthing is covered or made of plastic. it is also my favorite word.

not just because i made it up.

Monkey.

Pheeble (Feeble)

Phunky (funky)

I just spell those last two with PH's.

Waffles, flabbergassed, squeaky, anal barfage(2 words), beffuddle, migglefum(I made that up), shmorgasborg, wiggly, silly, bloofery(made that up, too)

:eek: PG

Banana, cheese, eggs, and that's basically it. Especially when every thing is quiet, and then all of a sudden someone shouts out "CHEESE!" Then I start cracking up. xD

Flabberghasted-Flubbernuggets

Nuggets

Noodles

BAM-BAM (don't ask)

HIV Positive (South Park)

Monkey-Puwowski-Junior

Doodle

lolz there is some more but I can't think right now.

EDIT: Ok,this might be inapropriate for young ears:

[SIZE=7pt]We were thinking of characters names in school and someone came up with "Master Bate" xD[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a lot of stuff make me laugh....

~Spontaneous

~Fishcakes

~Cheddar Ramen

... That's about it.

I am really tired right now so I am only going to post two right now. The first one aint much of a word it is more of a couple of words.

Bang-bang-brit-brit-TILTY! Me and my friend Alua made it up now every time at school when we first see eachother we say that and do our secret handshake. I know it sounds weird.

Jelly head My friend Alua started yelling jelly head when we were walking back home from school on Friday and it kept making me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back