Rap...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why like something I can't understand..? e.e

Then again, there are a few rap songs I do like.

But Yahh Trick Yahh sort of.. Ruined it for me, you know? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't particuarlly like rap....but some songs can be OK....I prefer songs that actually involves singing, but I'm not saying that rapping doesn't involve talent.

P.S. I hope this doesn't also become another topic that trashes Disney....what good will that do?

During 7th and 8th grade PE at one of the schools near where I live they played rap. I didn't like it, but I guess it's popular there.

That's probebly one of the reasons why I chose college PE last year. I'm not sure if it was rap that they played in the College PE classroom but it sounded like songs with the tempo faster.

I don't like rap.

Rap is Crap. Sorry but it really is, I would rather listen to Disney all freakin day then listen to Rap Crap for just a minute. I don't even know how its considered music.
YOUR INSANE after disney for 2 hours i'd go ballistic.

I actually like rap,I mean not all songs are bad just depends on the ones you listen too.Some people probaly think it's bad because of what they hear on the radio, but if you look for positive rap songs then you'll know about it. I mean like Lupe Fiasco and other people don't rap about bad stuff. Some people act like rap is Terrible and messes up the society

Why like something I can't understand..? e.eThen again, there are a few rap songs I do like.

But Yahh Trick Yahh sort of.. Ruined it for me, you know? xD
That's the only rap song I like XD Just because he makes amusing sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back