Rare Cell Phone Answer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beta1882058

Reaction score
If You And A Friend Have A Rare Cell Phone and You Go To Visit, One Tamagotchi Calls The Other And "talks" To It!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i got a phone number from my :( Tama, Tammy. But I can't call her yet 'cause the Tama I have now isn't an adult :D I'll just have to wait.

cooooooooooll. that makes me want a v4 even MOOOORE! it could be a while 'till it comes to a store where it does'nt runout in the morning! when i got a v3, almost everyday i had to look at a store!!!!! EVERYDAY it was SOLDOUT!!!!!!! one day i went to longs and there last tama was just sold!!!!! to bad :( :( :( :( :( :lol: :lol: :D :angry: :angry: :p

You call up your parent and they "talk" for like six seconds and that's it. Nothing else happens.

cooooooooooll. that makes me want a v4 even MOOOORE! it could be a while 'till it comes to a store where it does'nt runout in the morning! when i got a v3, almost everyday i had to look at a store!!!!! EVERYDAY it was SOLDOUT!!!!!!! one day i went to longs and there last tama was just sold!!!!! to bad :( :( :( :( :( :lol: :lol: :D :angry: :angry: :p
Hehe, thats just like me!

I ordered mine off the internet. Well, my Mum more like.

Look at my topic about V4's. Just some tips:

https://tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic92603

Hope it will help you when you get your V4! :(

You are all lucky, I have to wait until April!

I wish it could make real interaction. Like call your Tama friends in your friend's list as well (like a phonebook) and you might be able to see the other Tamagotchi on the line, and their emotions too...

^^; is there a way to get another phone if your tama dies?

do you have to get it from another tamagotchi?

cause i don't wanna lose my phone.

^^; is there a way to get another phone if your tama dies?do you have to get it from another tamagotchi?

cause i don't wanna lose my phone.
Dude.... THE PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

when you connect with your friend and talk can you then call your friend on your cell phone? :)

If You And A Friend Have A Rare Cell Phone and You Go To Visit, One Tamagotchi Calls The Other And "talks" To It!
That does NOT always work. But it DOES work sometimes!

Thanks for the tip!

-Cotton

[SIZE=13pt]I hava a V4! The cell phone can also call your parents and the turtle teacher. [/SIZE] :(

Actually, not to burst your bubble, but, i know how to use it, when you are at gen 2 and up, Go to the usual Family screen on your v4 after you have gotten the cell phone, keep pressing the button until the "cell phone number" page pops up, it will give a 8 action code that you enter into your cell phone, after this, use the cell phone and punch in the number, which i will explian to you now:

<- Means A button

o Means B button

-> Means C button

After you have dpone this right you will have a tama tlking to yopu on the other end. Guess Who? its your grandparent or parent!

PS: You have to be an adult to use the cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back