RARE CELL PHONE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redskingurl247

Reaction score
I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI V4 BUT I DONT HAVE A MOM OR DAD OR GRANDPAP OR GRANDMOM WHAT DOES THE CELL PHONE DO AFTER THE PARENT OR GRANDPARENT HAS A PHONE # ???????? CAN YOU CALL THEM???? PLEASE REPLY NEED THE INFO :(

I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI V4 BUT I DONT HAVE A MOM OR DAD OR GRANDPAP OR GRANDMOM WHAT DOES THE CELL PHONE DO AFTER THE PARENT OR GRANDPARENT HAS A PHONE # ???????? CAN YOU CALL THEM???? PLEASE REPLY NEED THE INFO  ;)  
i think you can call them... thats what i've been hearing.

You can call the grandparents once you in the 2nd or 3rd generation.. They will give you a number. Then you can call

Once or tama is an adult you can go to the book icon and look at your parent's stats.

At the end of that it'll say the number you need to type in to call your parents. You can call them and talk to them and on tama town you can get stuff and points from them.

I am sorry, but calling parents and grandparents is not all you can do with the cell phone. When you are an adult or probably older you can play with the cell phone and enter codes, "phone numbers" The code to call your parents, not your grandparents, is: (you must be on 2 Gen or higher to do this) A A B A A A B B

Try it, does it work?

-Cotton

I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI V4 BUT I DONT HAVE A MOM OR DAD OR GRANDPAP OR GRANDMOM WHAT DOES THE CELL PHONE DO AFTER THE PARENT OR GRANDPARENT HAS A PHONE # ???????? CAN YOU CALL THEM???? PLEASE REPLY NEED THE INFO :eek:
It calls your parents and grandparets with it. If you go to the book then family than parent then keep clicking the "A" button untin it says______________'s phone # then you can call them

Well to use the cell phone you must be at generation 2 the cell phone

allows you to call your parents once you get the code from them.

Hope I was of help.

Tamagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back