Rare colours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden_Kahl

Reaction score
Ok, so a friends was telling me that there are certan rare colours (They made less of a certan colour or w/e) is this true? and if so, what are they?

Yea personally i'd love it if they came out with a rare color for only like 2 weeks then they took it off the shelves it would be amazing!

Nope, there are no rare colors, just rare editions.

Take a look here

Jason sells limited edition and rare tamas. I see he's sold out of a few suddenly.

Like I have a Lotteria edition and a Swimmer edition. But there are no rare colors that come from mixed cases in the stores.

Ok, so a friends was telling me that there are certan rare colours (They made less of a certan colour or w/e) is this true? and if so, what are they?
ur freind probably got mixed up, there r only rare editions

Why is it that the Camouflage Tamagotchis are selling for twice the price? Are these people rip offs? Now I am curious why these rumors(?) are catching on so quickly.

Aubrey

Well, it's just that the camo was the first decent color out for boys.

They are harder to come by now because they were the first run of colors.

They are getting hard to find now, that's all.

Hahaha sweeet, the one I found on the street is a green camo one, I was looking for one forever too!

Well, it's just that the camo was the first decent color out for boys.They are harder to come by now because they were the first run of colors.

They are getting hard to find now, that's all.
Thanks for the information! Well, I bought a white camouflage one and a green camoflauge one at Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago just in case. :wub: hehe Wouldn't want to pass by a potentially hard to find Tama!

Aubrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back